The Urheka Project : Mimpi Dalam Mimpi

"All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe, A Dream Within A Dream, 1846.

Friday, December 07, 2007

One By One

ONE BY ONE
(Michael Quatro)


One by one, heartaches come
Soon nothing’s fun, cause you’re alone
One by one, everything comes undone
Just when you’re all dressed up
With no place to go

Now I find myself wanting you
And I hope you’ll find me too
And catch me as I fall in love with you now

One by one, all of the words are gone
And I’m falling in love in with you

We’ve just begun, darling we’ve just begun
And we will live each day as it comes
One by one, troubles are under run
And love has finally one
Not a moment too soon

Now I finally myself wanting you
And I hope you’ll find me too
And catch me as I fall now
I’m falling in love with you ooh
One by one, all of the words are gonna
And I’m falling in love with you

One by one (yes), I’m falling in love with you…3 X

Catatan :
(Michael Quatro/Finley/L. Kishkon)
Dipetik dari album In Collaboration With The Gods, 1977
Vokal dan keyboards : Michael Quatro
Guitar : Ted Hall
Bass : Dave Kiswiney
Drums and percuassion : Kirk Trachsel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home