The Urheka Project : Mimpi Dalam Mimpi

"All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe, A Dream Within A Dream, 1846.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Catch The Rainbow










CATCH THE RAINBOW
(Ritchie Blackmore)


When evening falls, she’ll run to me
Like whispered dreams, your eyes can see
Soft and warm, she’ll touch my face
Far better strong against the rain

* We believe, we’ll catch the rainbow
Ride the wind to the sun
Sail away on ships of wonder
With chains made of steel
So bless me (oh bless me, bless me)

Come the down, come the down
Come the down, come the down

Back to *

Catatan :
Lagu milik Ritchie Blackmore bersama Rainbow,
setelah ia menyatakan keluar dari Deep Purple.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let'a catch the rainbow...

jadi ingat kata2nya bu Guru di Laskar Pelangi....
Mengejar pelangi... hi...hi...

gimana acara meditasi akhir tahunnya? sukses?

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home